Edit, update and personalise your fundraising page, using the Fundraising Page Editor and the Update Progress buttons.
How to Edit and Update your page - Walkthrough
When fundraising, the more personal you make your fundraising page the more likely your friends and family are to support you and your chosen charity. You can make lots of small tweaks and amendments to your fundraising page to make it easier to inspire your friends and family to make donations to your challenge! Here's how:
- While logged in at GivePenny.com head to the dashboard and scroll down to "your challenges". Select the challenge (fundraising page) you wish to edit.
- Once you arrive at the preview of your fundraising page you'll see a welcome back with confetti, hit the "Edit page" button
- On the left column, you’ll see multiple dropdown options allowing you to amend the page.
- You can change all the information in the Fundraising Story and Fundraising Target, you can toggle the apps like Spotify, Strava and FitBit, on and off and you can even end your challenge and close your page. So this is a great opportunity to inspire people with your fundraising story, and all the important work the charity you're fundraising for doing.
- Everything on this page will auto-save so to back to your page, simply click 'Back to your challenge'.
And you’re done - all ready to inspire your nearest and dearest to help you raise more money for your favourite charity! Congrats!
If you've selected to enable an app (like Spotify, Strava or Twitch), remember to connect that app to your GivePenny profile by going back to your dashboard and clicking on the app.
Need to add on some of those miles or minutes to your page, but not using one of our apps? Not a problem, you can just update your page manually by following these simple steps:
- While logged in at GivePenny.com head to the dashboard and scroll down to "your challenges". Select the challenge (fundraising page) you wish to update.
- Once you arrive at the preview of your fundraising page you'll see a welcome back with confetti, hit the "Update Progress" button
- Here you will find a few different options, but you want "Add Tracking Activity".
- Simply update your tracker with the amount you want to add on and click Update!