Creating a TEAM fundraising page, but not sure how?
Planning to invite team members to your page before it’s up and running?
- Before you can invite team members to your page, you’ll need to set up your fundraising page as an individual, you can do this by signing up on the charities event page, although you may want to think about your name. So rather than calling yourself ‘Joe Bloggs’ it’s best you choose to call yourself the ‘Family Bloggs Team’ (or equivalent) instead.
- Once you are happy with your fundraising page, go ahead and click ‘Save & Publish’.
- You’ll then be directed to the ‘congratulations’ page, letting you know that your fundraising page is live.
- You’ll see a box saying ‘Update Progress’, click here and then click the ‘Update Team members’
- Pop in the name and email address of those you want to invite to your team and hit ‘invite’. You can add further names by clicking ‘add person’. – Make sure the email address is correct!
IMPORTANT: If you create the Fundraising page you will be the Team Leader and in charge of ‘admin’.
- You will be the only person able to invite new team members along
- You will be the only person able to edit the fundraising page – by connecting their apps their updates will automatically be synced if they wish to do manual updates the Team lead will have to do this
Already have a fundraising page set up?
- Log in to your GivePenny account.
- Once on your dashboard, scroll down to your challenges and click the challenge you want to access, once on the “welcome back” page press the ‘Update Progress’ button
- Scroll down to find the ‘update Team members’ section, enter their name and email address and hit ‘invite’.
- Keep an eye on the Team Member table to help you keep track of everyone you have invited to your team. The status column will keep you updated:
- Accepted - They’ve accepted your invitation and are a member of your team!
- Invite Sent - Your invitation has been sent but not yet responded to.
- Rejected – They rejected your invitation.
- User Left – They have left the GivePenny platform and deleted their account.
- Removed – Either you or themselves removed them from your team. If this was a mistake, don’t worry, you can re-add them.
PENNY TIP: Make sure you check the spelling of the email address, once, twice and three times over! Typo’s love to turn up in other peoples email addresses, so keep an eye on this.