Doing a challenge but not using an app? You can manually update your progress
You can manually add or remove your progress by following these easy steps:
Manually Updating - Video (no audio)
- While logged in at GivePenny.com, head to your fundraising page. you can use your unique fundraising page URL or head to the dashboard and scroll down to "your challenges"
- Select the challenge (fundraising page) you wish to update
- Once you arrive at the preview of your fundraising page you'll see a welcome back with confetti, hit the "update progress" button
- You'll now have several options of features you can manually update
- Update milestones
- Add tracking activity
- Update team members
- Add offline donation
- Select "add tracking activity" where you can add or subtract progress units
- Hit 'Update' and it will update it all for you
- Click 'Done' then 'back to challenge' and you are all done.
Penny Tip: When adding or removing units manually, you can have a maximum of 2 decimal places.