How to share the link to your GivePenny Playlist Fundraising page on your JustGiving page
By re-posting your GivePenny Playlist Fundraising page to JustGiving, you'll not only be able to encourage more people to donate using your Spotify Playlist (a feature unique to GivePenny), but you'll still be able to use either GivePenny or JustGiving to keep track of what you've raised overall.
(If you haven't yet created your GivePenny Playlist Fundraising page, visit this link to get started)
- Go to your GivePenny Dashboard (https://givepenny.com/dashboard)
- In the 'Your Challenges' section, tap the Playlist Fundraising challenge page you'd like to post on your JustGiving page
- Scroll down and tap the purple 'Share this page' button. You'll be able to copy the link to your Playlist Fundraising challenge page.
- Head to your JustGiving page and tap the 'Edit your page' button.
- In the 'Your story' section, paste the link to your Playlist Fundraising challenge page. Don't forget to type in a few words to explain why you'd like your friends and family to tap the link to add songs to your playlist.
- If you'd like to add how much you've raised through Playlist Fundraising to your JustGiving page, all you need to do is visit the 'Edit your page' section, tap on the menu and head to the 'Donations' section to add an offline donation.